Saturday, January 16, 2021

Drivers License

 


That happy face belongs to my grand girl Nora, who has a drivers license in her hand.  In Ohio, a temporary permit can be had at 15 1/2, the license at age 16, with some restrictions.

It's been a long past few days.  I just can't stay away from the news.  I am amazed at the things the people being arrested had posted on social media.  Didn't they understand that was not a good idea?

I have twenty little bags of half square triangles.  Soon the layer cake colors will start repeating.  By the time I get to forty-two I will be very tired of this project.

I have been working with a sewing machine foot pedal repair project.  The repair itself doesn't look bad but now the foot pedal isn't working.  Did I get some super glue somewhere it wasn't supposed to be?

Maybe today, perhaps, I'll start taking ornaments off the tree.  Packing them away in their little boxes.  Yesterday was a warm-ish day and I took the lights off the porch railing.  Put the green light back into the porch light for coronavirus family support.  Some how I had hoped that, maybe, when this switch-out came that the death and case count might be lower.

The person in charge of the vaccine roll-out in Kentucky is the same man who was in charge of the Ohio River Ohio/Kentucky bridge repair.  He got that project finished in time.  How can I not be hopeful?

No comments: