Friday, January 31, 2020

Mending Mistake


It should have been the most simple jeans mending.  Just the small hole in the lower left corner.  Five minutes, over and done.

But somehow, I made a pleat in the fabric, and in the picking out of the tiny mending stitches, made two more holes.  I guess some days are like that.  When I mended those three holes I made the machine a free arm, which I should have done in the first place.

The first PT therapy yesterday was rescheduled because the therapist had a family emergency.  Monday should be a glorious day, weather-wise, to ride down the hill and up the hill.  Toward the Ohio River and away from it.  I am pondering whether it might be a day to visit the zoo after my appointment, it's very close by.

In the meantime, my wrist aches more than I thought it would, but there is more flexibility every day.  I can twist to put the thread in the last sewing machine thread guide and then pull out the little thread loop from the needle threader.  You sewing people will know what I mean.

Progress every day.

No comments: