Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Message on a Bag


I am having a zen couple of days, undressing the Christmas tree.  Walking upstairs with a little bag, putting ornament boxes in it, coming down, taking ornaments off the tree that go in the boxes.  And then the best part, looking at each one, wrapping them back up.  Taking a break to put laundry in the dryer.  Taking the bag with the boxes back upstairs.  

Because that's how my life goes, sometimes, a bit at a time.  Especially now.  The end of next week, the wrist cast should come off.  Although I have no complaints, the flexibility is increasing day by day.  

But the bag that I'm using for toting, it has a good message.  One that I would have missed had I just brought it back from the store concentrating on the after-Christmas bargains.  Even as we grow older, we're still creating.  As we go.

No comments: