Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Valentine Balloons


Balloons floating in the back of my car yesterday, on their way to the grands' house.  If you're hunting for a small Valentine surprise, Dollar Tree has lots of mylar balloons, already blown up and gracing their ceilings.  Pink and red and white curly ribbons dangling down.

So much rain here = not so much snow, and I am grateful.

I walked into Macy's yesterday, by the perfume department.  The scents were so delightful that I wondered why I didn't do that more often.  I'm sure it's been more than a year since I shopped there, maybe even two, but I wanted a special gift that I just knew would be there.  And it was.

I have physical therapy homework starting this week.  Four exercises, three - five sets a day.  I'm enjoying the repetition, the feeling that my wrist is getting stronger.  It's the little things.  I can floss all my teeth now and can twist the cap off a bottle of Diet Coke.

No comments: