Saturday, May 18, 2019

Yoga Bag


Background:  Mother's Day flowers 

Foreground:  Yoga bag made from Amy Butler's free Nigella Yoga Bag pattern.  Originally meant to be a Christmas gift.  Enough said about that.  The bag is lined, as is the three-part pocket along the bottom.  The pattern is really wonderful.

This morning was my visit with the nurtitionist, the topic was protein.  I learned that I should be eating 15 grams of protein per meal, which gives me a goal.  If I sprinkle a serving of walnuts on my breakfast yogurt, I will be there.  She also urged me to try some fish other than salmon, since I don't eat meat.  I'm reluctant, but I'll give some of the flavored packaged tuna a try.

Three days of quilting retreat plus a lovely day out means that I am tired today.  I had big plans of weeding, but may not get a lot of that done.  Aaron is playing baseball this afternoon, and I'm sitting that one out.  Yesterday he was a sick kid, fever and sore throat.  No strep.  Kids can be quick to recover.  


No comments: