Thursday, May 2, 2019

Project Continues


Sarah's picture from today.  At the North Carolina Arboretum.  I can't say for sure that she is working on this project, but I'm guessing that she is.  I'm enjoying watching artistry in the building of the walkway.

It's supposed to be a stormy afternoon.  Possibly hail.  Nora's last softball game will probably be cancelled, and she is hoping that it is because she got acrylic nails for the dance tomorrow.  If it's cancelled, they will turn in their uniforms and that will be that.

I am enjoying all the prom pictures.  The anniversary pictures.  It's the season.  My neighbor's daughter got engaged in a pretty park last night.

This spring has been so lovely.  We don't always get spring here, often it goes from winter to summer.  The blooming trees and flowers have been amazing.

  

No comments: