Saturday, May 4, 2019

Finished


The last picture of the sidewalk.  It is finished.  Good job, Sarah.

The sun is not shining bright on my old Kentucky home this morning, but there are many hours before the race.  I plan to watch this afternoon, I enjoy the back stories as much as the race.

I made a trip to the small local quilt shop for more fabric for a yoga bag.  I've had the fabric hanging around since Christmas but I was never happy with the pattern.  Now I've found a pattern I can be happy with, complete with lining and stabilizer.  And, no, Joanne, they do not have the fabric line you are looking for.

Since I was just a block away, I had lunch at Colonel De's restaurant.  The veggie burger and Brussels sprouts, both of which they do really well.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

I can see that you and I would be GREAT lunch companions.
Veggie Burger and Brussels sprouts. Yum!

Thank you for even remembering to look. It was probably a very old series.