Friday, November 21, 2008

Blog Type

You too can go to Typealyzer and have your blog analyzed. Here's how mine came out.

ESFP - The Performers

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves. The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.


Good for my blog. I like it's type. Hmmm. In real life, though, I'm an INFP,

really strong on the I, the introvert. I like to be with people, just not in large groups. After an hour at the party, I'm ready to go home.

really strong on the N, the intuitive. I don't tend to take in information with what's actually in front of me, more with what that relates to, or could relate to, or has related to. I can think a whole lot about what I've seen but never quite know what I've seen. And that's ok. That's how new ideas come about.

right on the fence on Thinking and Feeling, not a logical decision-maker but not a people-only decision-maker either, just a mix of both. And I'm really happy about that. Sometimes I test one way, sometimes the other, but the preference is always very slight.

a little on the Perceiving side, less apt to plan carefully and to want the decision made, more likely to change at the last minute and to want to put off making decisions - there's always more to learn about it, you know.

I used to enjoy doing personality testing as part of team building. You might like to try this personality test from
HumanMetrics.

1 comment:

Jane said...

OK Connie, you owe me 25 minutes of weekend time now.. ha-ha-ha!!! Thanks for sharing the links so I could play around for awhile with my personality. This one happened to be pretty much on the money for me. Have a good weekend!