Saturday, October 25, 2008

Little Spider

spider web with thread velvet spider

on $1.99 orange t shirt from the GAP outlet. When Sarah came time before last, she bought numerous white work t shirts and I got this one orange one, just knowing that when Halloween came, I'd be glad I had it.

I really meant to embroider a witch, but obviously I need to learn more about downloading designs. I thought I did everything right, but my machine didn't recognize the design so obviously I messed up somewhere.

And before that I was trying to do candlewicking for a quilt top and ended up with a big mess. It's been a frustrating evening, but I do love that little fuzzy spider. Now for a dab of fabric glue on the back so he won't unravel in the wash.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Great way to dress up a top! So cute... sorry to hear of your frustration.. lets us enjoy all the more those serendipitous creative days when all flows smooth.