Wednesday, October 8, 2008

More Carnegie pictures

No postcard - I'm definitely been low energy the past couple of days. I'll substitute this t shirt for my grandgirl, who loves pink and purple. This is the first project on my new machine and will have embroiderery on matching pants.

Last night I was so tired that I laid down at 8 p.m. to read and fell asleep. I woke up a couple of times in the night, worrying about my sewing machine which was still in the truck. Not that sewing machines are a big item to steal, probably, but the embroidery unit was in red Husqvarna luggage, and my sleep-adled brain thought that someone might think it was a chain saw, and that would be worth stealing. It was still there in the morning.

And it was raining in the morning and probably much of the night. What a treat.

Here are more pictures from the Carnegie Visual and Performing Arts Center. Looking over the balcony, there was this exhibit.

And upstairs, these whimsical pieces of pottery by Greg Penner.

Here's a close-up of one -





No comments: