Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Fill-In # 94

Embroidery I'm working on

Friday Fill-In time. Answers are in bold.

1. Follow the plans you set for yourself. Doesn't mean don't revise them, doesn't mean drive yourself crazy with them, just means keep on a path. Of course, on a lighter note, follow the Yellow Brick Road. Nora loves with Wizzard of Oz these days and asks to watch it almost every night. It's amazing how that movie has stood up over time.

2. A book is something I always take with me on vacation. Or to the doctor's office or almost anywhere.

3. To achieve your goals, you must make them realistic and measurable, and check in from time to time to see how you're doing.

4. That I'm usually happy and creative is something I'd like you to know about me.

5. I have a smile, usually.

6. The human spirit floats. Sort of like a cork. It might be submerged from time to time but it always pops back up.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I want to start on Sarah's Evel Kneivel costume, tomorrow my plans include work, and Sunday I want to get out and do something lighthearted.

Happy Friday, everyone.

6 comments:

Melli said...

Love your stitchery!

Sounds like you are very goal oriented and do a good job of keeping yourself on task! I used to be like that... I've developed into more of a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants type girl ... and I keep sorta trying to revert back... but I'm thinking maybe this change was the requirement God needed for my current job! LOL! (strange as it may seem!) I almost always have a smile too!

SmilingSally said...

I hate to go anywhere without a book. Check out my sidebar for the BOX OF BOOKS giveaway.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

Ari_1965 said...

Something lighthearted sounds good right now.

Janet said...

Love your answer to #6...and that embroidery is beautiful!!!

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

threesidesofcrazy said...

Super good advice. Sounds like a busy weekend and have fun Sunday!

Unknown said...

I love 6.
You're so right.

Feel welcome to visit my fill ins ::here::.

Have a great weekend!