Saturday, February 16, 2008

Today's postcard - napkin, ribbon, rose-colored Saran wrap. It looks better in person without the flash reflection, I promise.

The left-over north-side snow looks better when it's almost 50 degrees and sunny.


Kay and I went to the Cincinnati Art Museum for the opening day of the Shelburne Museum quilt collection.

The collection will be here until June 1, which gives me time to go back and admire the quilts all over again. Several times. What I love: you can dial a number on your cell phone, enter a number, and hear about that quilt. It's not available for every quilt, but there was a good sample.



A couple of women from Ohio Valley Quilters were quilting at the exhibit. I almost never hand quilt, and it was fun to watch people who are really skilled.

Kay and I also went to a gallery to see paintings by a former neighbor who lived on our street and played with our kids back in the day. She brought a baby gift for Aaron (feet below) and something for Nora, too.









No comments: