Friday, May 6, 2022

Kitten Block

 


After a very long time, way too long, the kitten quilt is finished.  Washed and dried.  Next week after it's received, I'll post a picture, but in the meantime, here is one of my favorite blocks.

The back story isn't all that interesting, but I bought the local daily newspaper yesterday, and it was $3.50.  For just that one newspaper!  And, it was skinny.

It was raining so hard this morning when I got up - I'm reminded of one of my favorite Appalachian phrases - "it's pouring the rain."

It looks like, finally, it's going to rain and rain today, it's been way too dry.  And tomorrow is the Kentucky Derby.  There may be a wet track and a wet infield, although the day will be dry.




1 comment:

Joanne S said...

My daughter loves books and cats- this would be a block she would appreciate!!!!! made me smile.