Monday, May 16, 2022

Diversion

 


We are updating the church foyer and wanted a few pillows for a single long bench.  I used one of the recent Moda Blockheads weekly block designs for this pillow cover.  Just multiplied it by four.

I'll do the same for the next pillow cover, just different blocks.  Which means, of course, that I'll be behind on my own quilt blocks, but that's ok.  I like the diversion.

The fabrics were left from banners designed by one of the artists from the last Mennonite Arts Weekend.  She picked out the fabrics, I did the sewing.

These leftover fabrics have lived at my house since then.  I've been waiting for just the right thing, almost started a comunion table cover a couple of times.  That may still come to be, we'll see what's left after the pillow covers are finished.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love this pillow, Connie!