Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Clematis by the Steps


Clematis - on the railing beside the four steps that go to the street sidewalk.  I need to paint that railing, but then the clematis bloom and everything looks good.

I picked up a curbside pick-up of library books this morning.  Real books.  Well, except for one that I accidentally requested as an audio book.  Monica the librarian said they are opening next week but will still have curbside pick-up.  When the books are returned, they "rest" somewhere for four days before they go back on the shelves.  The pick-up at the library was busier than the pick-up at the grocery store.  Monica was wearing a mask and so was I

Thanks to Winnie and Sarah for the etsy mask they sent.  It is a knit fabric, very easy to slip on and off at the drive-through.  I still have not braved an actual store.  Cases in my state are up, although they are down in my area.

I've finished the beaded banner and have put away the little containers of beads.  Enough.  I'll find another hand-work project.  The little take-out containers from individual sides at KFC are perfect for beads, by the way.

No comments: