Monday, November 18, 2019

Putting Up the Tree


On a weekend when Aaron had an out-of-town football tournament, Nora helped me decorate my tree.  We got almost finished,  That girl loves to decorate.  We went to the store and got a small tree for her room and she put that up too.

We debated about whether Aaron would want a tree and decided to wait.  He said he would look at hers and let me know.  In two days, his team played four games and outscored the opponents 144 - 0.  Not his usual team.  This coach has an appreciation for the kids who play on the line, and I admire that.

Baby Quilt Group this morning.  Last month I couldn't go, working, and it will be good to see everyone.  Have a nice lunch.  You would think that I'd have two quilts to take since I missed last month but I only have one.  

The tee shirt quilt has taken most of my quilting time.  Just the binding to put on now.  On the quilter, I've oiled the bobbin case and put in a new needle.  I'd like to get back to doing some more fancy free motion instead of the meander that I used for the tee shirt quilt.  It's a funny thing, if I don't do it for awhile, it takes some studying and practicing to get back into it. 

No comments: