Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Thirty-nine of Forty


The thirty-ninth block of forty for the tee shirt quilt I'm making.  Just one more.  I'm finding that I like the pieced blocks best.  Each finished block is 12" x 12".  Somehow, I had the same number of blocks fused for the front as the back.  I hadn't counted.

Last night I stopped at my daughter's house and found Aaron swimming in the twilight.  Probably still ninety degrees, on October 1.  The pool water was silky warm.  

I took Nora's now-repaired trombone.  No more dent in the bell or crease where the mouthpiece attaches.  

I'll worry about both grands in the heat this afternoon, Nora at band and Aaron at football.  The high is expected to be 94 at 4:00 p.m.

First Worship Committee meeting at church this evening.  I'm hoping that I can be a good contributor.  I was on that committee once before, but it's been quite a few years.




No comments: