Monday, March 19, 2012

Last Day of Winter

Today is the last day of winter, which means that it's the day to reveal the Winter quilt that a few online friends are working on. I've actually been waiting to reveal this for quite awhile because I got the directions mixed up and thought it was due on the first day of winter, not the last day.

I usually wouldn't use shaped buttons like this, but I liked the little snowman button set at JoAnn's. The snowflake buttons were part of the set. The quilt is 12" x 12", hand dyed fabrics Stop by and see Joanne's quilt later today, she's still working.

Eighty degrees today. I went out walking after baby quilt group and have been drinking water ever since.

I was reading a new article about Ohio University's spot in the NCAA Sweet Sixteen. The article said this is OU's first Sweet Sixteen since 1964. And, I remember that. I was a first year student there, and the game was broadcast at the basketball arena. What a change from now, when everyone could just watch it on their computers.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

I entered Ohio University in 1964. Scott Quad. Do you think we walked past each other?