Monday, November 7, 2022

And Four More

 


Four more Moda sampler bocks.  One isn't "right," and may just remain that way.  I have two more to finish.  I've seen finished quilt tops online and all of them look nice.  So either all these blocks go together well or, maybe, those that didn't weren't posted.

I'll have enough of my layer cake fabrics (10" squares) to finish the last two blocks.  They may not be the fabrics I'd choose, but there will be enough.  And really, with the generally randomness of what I've chosen I don't think it will matter.

It's another pretty day and maybe this afternoon I can do a little more yard work.  The fall clean-up is going well, but I'm tired . . . not because of the clean-up but just because of life.  The time change, too many unfinished projects, a late evening.

That late evening, though, so worth it.  Nora's last band competition.  The weather was warm, but it was so windy and gusty that the drum majors'  ladders were held in place by some strong guys, just in case.  The band finished third - it was a competition of the biggest bands so they did well.  And the next day they got up and marched in the Veteran's Day Parade.

No comments: