Sunday, July 10, 2022

Sheep

 


One block fromWooly Stars by Corey Yoder.  Eighteen inches square.  The pictured quilt has nine identical blocks.  I doubt that I might make nine.  I can picture of table runner with three.  A pillow with one.  We'll see.

Corey Yoder, by the way, is my favorite designer.

For now, I've detoured to a baby quilt for my neighbors down the street.  Four years ago I was altering mom's wedding dress and two bridesmaid dresses.  Now there are two little girls.  

I started the quilt a year or so ago with yellow and blue fabric.  I think that a nice pink border will help  it work nicely for a baby girl.

This hasn't been the year for the Reds, but yesterday they had their fourth walk-off win in a week.  That's what I enjoy about baseball, there are always stories.


1 comment:

Angie said...

Oh I do LOVE that sheep block!! Will have to check it out---or is it a purchased pattern?