Saturday, July 9, 2022

Current Worship Banner

 


***Artist statement:  The panel on the right looks like the one on the left, but on close examination there are subtle variations.  This is my way of portraying the series “The Jesus I Never Knew,” that close examination in our ways of thinking reveals differences.

I enjoyed working on this banner at quilting retreat this past week. I was surprised at how easily it came together. I guess there was a lot of before-hand thinking.

It was the nicest few days at retreat. It's always fun to see what others have in progress and to be with good friends for awhile.

Last night, those Reds - won in the 10th inning - balk walk-off by the opposing pitcher with the bases loaded. (A balk happens when the pitcher makes an illegal motion on the mound, usually not following through with a pitch. Base runners advance.)

Today is an unexpected lightly raining morning with cooler temperatures. A lovely break.

No comments: