Friday, July 22, 2022

Embroidering Today

 


I put off this monogramming for way too long, just because it's been way too long since I've embroidered anything.

The things that I used to do so frequently and so easily needed to be considered.  How do I use my software to make the design.  What kind of stabilizer should I use?  How do I get the fixing stitch around the embroidery?

And then there are the changes - change the foot, change the needle, change the throat plate, change the kind of bobbin thread.

Even - what button do I push to get started on my "new" machine.

But now, I'm excited to embroider something else.  I remember getting some new designs a month or two ago.  And doing the embroidery is so easy, now that I've given myself a little refresher.

Feeling grateful for this exercise, and I think my customer will be pleased.  

No comments: