Monday, March 22, 2021

It's Bright

 


Four blocks of nine made for a new quilt.  The other colors will be blue and either green or hot pink.  To be determined.  The blocks are big, 16" x 16".

A friend gifted me the pattern and some of the fabric.  Her friend had given them to her and she had plenty of leftovers.  Lucky for me.

The funny thing is, I think that my friend's friend forgot about the earlier gift and sent her the finished quilt.  She had it professionally quilted and it is so lovely.  The pattern is "Constance" by Robin Pickens.  My friend's name is Connie and so is mine.

The sunflowers are from a new Robin Pickens collection.  You'll see them again in the blue blocks.

It's a beautiful warm day.  I should be working in the yard and I am . . . not.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Love the pattern AND the bright colors. The colors just seem to be what the world needs right now as we still struggle through this Pandemic.