Saturday, July 13, 2019

Camper Zipper Bag


This little camper zipper bag design is from Anita Goodesign.  I love little zipper bags and this one is really cute.  If you have an embroidery machine and decide to try it out, don't do what I did - remember that the camper tire is on the edge of the design and leave extra on the bottom for the seam allowance.  I had to resew along the bottom.  Next time I'll get it right.  It's cute enough that there will be a next time.

Also remember that if you're not sure what will stitch next, use the stitch ahead feature and watch the cursor.  Then reset the stitch count to zero.

Last night I went to Aaron's last baseball game for the year, where they won their tournament, and next week football practice starts.  Just like that.  Now there is conversation about new cleats and what to wear for the first week of practice.






No comments: