Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Baseball Game


Aaron at a Florence Freedom game.  Florence Freedom games are relaxed and up close and personal.  Free parking up close.  Excellent chance for kids to catch foul balls.  Concessions close enough that kids can get a snack by themselves and still be in sight range.

Yesterday I took Aaron for a baseball lesson.  Fastball pitching and hitting.  The rec season may be over but the learning goes on.  And in the evening, he had football conditioning.  It's a hot week, highs in the 90's all week.

My grands are growing up and we haven't had the summer outings like we used to.  Plus, they now have a pool of their own.  And so, I treasure taking them to their various lessons.

I have been fusing tee shirts for a quilt.  So many tee shirts.  I watched a class on Bluprint and it's been very helpful in knowing what sizes to cut out.  There will be less math involved in the piecing than in previous quilts when I cut out pieces randomly.  I try to cut and fuse three or four every day.  Most likely there will be tees on both the front and back.  Strips of fabric to set them off.  By the way, the silky dry-fit tees and sweatshirts can also be used.

Rain in the early morning so no need to water today.  I am trying to do something every day that I've been putting off.  Yesterday, several boxes to Goodwill.  Today, I want to work on the sliding  lock on my kitchen door.  I haven't been in the back yard in weeks.

No comments: