Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Townhouse Quilt


The first two blocks of the Anita Goodesign Townhouse Quilt.  As the quilt builds, there will be blocks of color and lots of buildings.  I wish I had purchased some black prewound bobbins for this project, but I didn't.  I am kind of spoiled.  I can wind bobbins.

Here we are, on Halloween.  In a couple of hours, the rain is supposed to start, heading to a 90% chance of rain by Trick or Treat time.  And yet, there is something in me that wants to get one more bag of candy, because maybe this will be the year that lots of kids come.  Actually, I will probably do that, even though I might have twelve kids on a good night.

It is dark in the mornings now.  Next week, will it be darker still?  I have trouble with the concept of fall back and what that means.  Seven this week will look like six next week, so I guess it will be lighter.  I think.

And next week, the midterm elections.  I'm dreading the ugliness to come.


No comments: