Saturday, March 31, 2018

On Their Way


Two of three dogs on the way to my house yesterday.  It was a very long drive from Asheville, with stops for dogs and food and race packet pick up and accidents.  But, finally, they were here.

This morning Sarah left for Lexington early for her Race the Bluegrass half marathon.  More driving, but hopefully smooth sailing.  And good running.

One of the stops was in Berea at Noodle Nirvana, which meant a wonderful bowl for me.  Ramon noodles, broth, tofu, zucchini, carrots, sprouts.  If I still lived in Berea, I'd be stopping there a lot.  My kind of food.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

LOVED the picture of the dogs. Riley isn't a "window dog" but I do love seeing the ones who hang out the car windows, even if it isn't the safest way to travel. Berea. I always think you refer to Berea, Ohio. but you aren't. I would totally love that Ramen Bowl- minus the tofu which I would scoop out and give to you.