Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Painted Bedroom


Yay! I've painted my bedroom!  For the first time in MONTHS, like before Chrsitmas, I don't have paint cans and paint stuff waiting on my bedroom floor.  And it turned out exactly like I wanted.  One "popping" wall, Belieze Sherman Williams, and three relaxing walls, Koi Pond, also SW.

And would you believe, I found a coverlet at Target, half off, with the same colors, just a little lighter.  Reversible.  I am pretty darn happy about all of this.

June is my birth month, and my year goal is to work on my house, all those little projects that will make it so much better.  I'm starting just a little early.  Front door paint.  Shelf and new fan in the kitchen.  Painting the other bedroom.  Outdoor masonry paint.  Can't wait.   

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

Isn't it wonderful when things come together like that? It makes me feel like I'm on the right path, doing the right things.