Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Spring Planting

This spring would have been so perfect to have started the yard work and gardening early, but I've been reluctant to do more than the minimum, which means mowing the yard and pulling the biggest weeds.  I know that once I start it will be pretty consuming and I haven't wanted to commit.  But, I want a pretty yard.  A nice garden.


So, in that spirit, I did put flowers in the planter yesterday.  The easiest thing.  They don't look great in the picture because they are totally rain-soaked, which is a good thing. 


I want to paint the masonry along with bottom of the house before I get into serious planting, which is one of the reasons I hate to start.  But, really, how hard can this be?  It's all low, there isn't much.  I can do this, I just need to get going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Connie...Id be happy to help with this project or any others...dont forget I'm willing to barter!
Rachel