Sunday, April 15, 2012

Quilt Show

Coming tomorrow, a few pictures from the Midwest International Quilt Show in Cincinnati. Oh, my. It was very overwhelming and incredible.

And how fun to ride the bus across the river on a pretty Sunday morning and stroll on over. By the time I left, the downtown was bustling and I wondered why it's been so long since I've been there. I think the last time was with Aaron, some time before Christmas.

It was a treat to visit the Sulky and Superior Thread booths for some new threads and the ProChemical booth for some new paints and dyes. Of course, the best booth was Luke's Viking booth, always well done, and I got to visit with my working buddies. And I saw lots of people I knew here and there.

For now, Journey Group is at my house tonight and I need to get my head out of the clouds and clean.

No comments: