Friday, April 20, 2012

Crystals

Crystals at Findlay Market.

I am a such a fan of the crystal guy at Findlay Market.  He has a nice selection of pretty crystals and polished stones, as well as spools of colored cords.  If you are buying a crystal for yourself, you select a crystal and a cord and he will make sure that the cord fits around your head and shows you how to tighten it to the desired length.


I asked him if it was bad luck that I lost the crystal I purchased in December.  I was a little reluctant to hear the answer, although I haven't had any bad luck.  He said no, that crystals are like cats - they really belong to no one.  You can't really own them.


Nevertheless, I look forward to the day that I find the necklace.  My other one, because I bought a new stone today.

No comments: