Thursday, December 1, 2011

Party Favors

How fun to personalize towels as party favors for Nora's birthday party, which will include swimming. The top one is Nora's but the others have the other girls' names. Pretty smart of Steph to think of this - if I were a mom I'd rather have this kind of party favor than a "goodie bag" of little items. She got cute swim goggles, too.

After I finished the towels I started on a lace angel and realized that I can't find one of my embroidery feet. Wonder whether I left it at work, really use that foot a lot when I embroider, which I haven't done much of lately.

Ordered my first Groupon today - I've been needing new walking shoes, mine have no more life in them at all. The Groupon was for the running store where I like to go for shoes, a $40 coupon for $20. Funny thing was that I thought about going earlier in the week to get the shoes but put it off. Sometimes it does pay to procrastinate.

No comments: