Friday, December 2, 2011

Confidence

One thing I love: Nora's quiet confidence that she can give me her doll for repair and it will come back with the sleeves nicely sewn back on, just as she wished for. Or that her Wicked bag will come back with her name on it, just as she wanted. I hope I can always meet up to her expectations.

One thing I noted: when I went to wake up Aaron the other day, in his bed was a pair of handcuffs, a gun, and a knife (the cheese spread kind.) I don't think he'll be asking for sewing repairs any time soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this!Nora is blessed to have you, - hey they both are!
I wasn't sure Nora still played with her dolls. I'm happy to know that she does!
The towels you did for her - girl - party are great!
Look for to seeing you & all the others at her party at home.
Janice