Monday, April 18, 2011

I Love Nora

I love Nora.

At the Jump Zone, all about her, no little brother along.
At baseball practice, in the turquoise shirt, looking so grown up.



At home, all happy quirky playing a computer game.


Yep, I love Nora.


I'm feeling all kinds of light this afternoon. I met my friend from quilt guild and she liked how I'd put together the Eden Park quilt. The picture below has some colored pieces I'd auditioned for flowers - just ignore those. She's taking the quilt to her house to her house to try some flower beds and trees.



With Eden Park gone and the church worship banner gone, my studio feels light as air. Nothing on the floor. Nothing on the design wall.


My friend and I had a wonderful outdoor lunch at Potbelly, just my kind of place. Sometimes I forget just how close Kenwood is to where I live, and what an enjoyable place it can be.


No comments: