Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Nora's Pictures

At the Nature Center on Sunday, Nora asked to take pictures with my camera. That little girl has the picture-taking down, and she did a great job.

It's unusual for me to post pictures of myself, just because I'm usually on the other side of the camera, but she took a couple of me.

You never know what will strike a five-year-old's fancy, and she asked for the camera again in the parking lot because she loved this tree. Maybe because the brown leaves haven't fallen off yet.

By the way, I know to take a day pack with me when hiking with little ones, but when I left in the morning I didn't realize we'd be going hiking. So, my hands are full of sippy cups, jackets, sticks, and usually, camera. Next time there will be a little planning.

No comments: