Sunday, November 14, 2010

Could Be

Could be that yesterday was the last really pretty fall day. And since it was November 13, and since I had the day off work, I'm ok with that.

The grands had a sleepover here Friday night and Saturday morning we headed to the park at the top of my street. There's no play equipment there, though, so five minutes of trying to catch leaves as they blew off trees was about enough.

We headed to the Fort Thomas park, which is always a hit. Aaron wore the shirt I got him for Christmas and couldn't resist putting on him early. It says, "Leader of the Pack," perfect for a little boy who insists several times a day, "I'm the leader."

Steph got there just as Aaron fell off a ladder and had a few tears. Perfect timing, Mom.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Connie, I love this ! That pic of Aaron is so adorable !!! Well, also the pic of them together & Momma in action ;when her Cub could be in trouble ! :)
Janice