Thursday, April 3, 2008

That's All?

Today's postcard

I went up to my studio this morning, sure I had a large pile of scraps from the trimming I did on my quilt last night. And this is all there was. I guess my imagination grew during the night.


Here's an Aaron story. His mom left Tuesday for an audiology conference in Charlotte. The doctor had said that he thought Aaron's gums felt like he would be getting teeth soon and Steph hoped he'd wait to get his first tooth until after she came back. She's been gone two days and the little blue-eyed guy has two teeth.


And a Nora story. I took her to Target last night and she asked if we could get donuts, so we got a bag of the mini ones. She came home and ate three, then took her bath. (The donuts had an unfortunate end - we left the bag open and the dog Cosmo, normally well behaved, devoured them.) I tucked her in bed and she sat up and said, "I'm hungry, I didn't have a snack." I reminded her that she'd eaten three donuts and she said "Oh, was that a snack?" and popped her thumb in her mouth and got ready for sleep.

No comments: