Sunday, April 13, 2008

Like Me

Today's postcard - Cape May - for Cindy

I stopped by Steph and Mike's today to pick up some oh-so-cute studio pictures of Aaron. Nora was excited that Grandma and Pap were coming and was agreeable to taking a nap before they came. She fell asleep with a nice selection of books - just like me. I'm surprised, sometimes, that the clunk of a book falling to the floor hardly ever wakes me.

Like every other day, Aaron was not agreeable to napping. He usually cat naps a couple of times, 20 or 30 minutes each, both at home and at school.


My sister likes to spend a few days at Cape May in the summer. Several years ago she sent me a picture of a pink fence with some flowers and plants. I always meant to make a little quilt of that picture and tonight I decided to just go ahead and do it, even though the little postcard doesn't do it justice. Sometimes you just have to make a start - maybe there will be a bigger quilt later.



No comments: