Wednesday, April 30, 2008

April Take It Further Challenge - Not Quite There

Today's postcard

Today is the end of April, and while my Take It Further Challenge isn't finished, it's far enough along that you can see where I am going with it. The challenge topic was "Change - How Do You Feel About it." I'd just finished one of Dena Crane's Quilt University classes, and wanted to try another project, which just happens to show the positive way change can make something totally different and better.

These fabrics were the start, and you can see the changes as you scroll down.







Next I want to incorporate a couple more insets of the the striped fabric, and after that I'm not sure what comes next. Maybe some circles that include the pink, since that seems to be a nice accent. No border, just a simple binding. In the meantime, I'm eager to see May's topic tomorrow.
And yes, I was experimenting with the flash in the different pictures.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this - the way it evolves - so interesting to see the difference each change makes