Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday with my cousin Ann

Today's postcard - tissue, cellophane, and beads

On our travels today, Ann and I went to the conservatory. It was the perfect day for it - cold outside, warm and humid inside. I expected it to be crowded, but it wasn't.

There were daffodils


And orchids that reminded me of daffodils.

Yes, Cindy, there really is buttercrunch lettuce in the beds.


We had lunch at York Street Cafe in Newport. There are so many things to look at - here is a picture of a donkey, and yes, there's a little Fisher Price person in his saddlebag.


We took the shuttle to downtown Cincinnati - we didn't get to ride the new hybrid shuttle, but there really is one.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your postcards per day look great so far! I like your effort for the TIF challenge too.