Friday, January 11, 2008

New Wonder Under

I tried plain old Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil in the postcard of the day and found that I'm not crazy about it in this application. It's possible to use it, though - who'd have thought?

Steph and I took the kids shopping at WalMart tonight and I found that her WalMart still has fabric. I got a new bolt of Wonder Under and am HAPPY. I'd been eyeing my depleting stash, hoping to run into a good price soon. Now I can fuse with abandon because I have 20 yards of the stuff.

When we got back home Nora was cooperative about putting on her pajamas because tomorrow morning is gymnastics. She's very pleased with the princess pajamas from Grandma and Pap, and very pleased about using a pair of scissors.

Don't you wish you could sit like that? This new puzzle favorite is from Aunt Cindy.




No comments: