Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Midnight Muse

A postcard for yesterday

And one for today.

Today's pictures go back a couple of weeks, to December 22. In keeping with the winter solstice, I went to Midnight Muse, which is in downtown Cincinnati in Carew Tower. Since there was lots happening around that time, I'm just posting the pictures now.

This quartet was playing in the mall area and doing a great job. I hope they get to Australia - I'm not sure you can read that on the green sign.

It was easy to spot Midnight Muse, with the blue lights around the door.

There was a great incense selection - stocking stuffers,

pretty turquoise pendants,

books - of course I chose a fairy book for a Christmas present,

lots of tarot cards - by the way, I just learned from my niece that these don't work as well if you buy them for yourself, they should be a gift,


and some stained glass sparklers.
This store was a nice change, definitely different from most of the others in Carew Tower. Now, two weeks past the winter solstice, I'm enjoying a little extra daylight each day.


















No comments: