Sunday, September 2, 2007

September 2, 2007









The evening before Labor Day is the big fireworks display on the Cincinnati Riverfront. I went down to see what the afternoon crowd is like. Lots of people, lots of boats. I walked across the bridge to the east of the ball park and on the way back I had to throw away my water bottle before I could take the stairs down. In Newport, some people had parked rv's in the parking lot at Monmouth and Fourth Street.


On another corner at Monmouth and Fourth I noticed that the Carnegie Museum and Event Center was previewing today. They had a great little garden.


I've decided to not walk to the riverfront tonight but to watch from the view in my neighborhood instead. Just in case Steph goes into labor, I don't want to be that far from home. Well, not so far, but it would probably take 45 minutes to walk back.
















No comments: