Friday, July 19, 2024

Birthday Bunny

 


For my birthday last month I got this wonderful little garden bunny.  When darkness comes its lantern starts to flicker.  What a wonderful gift.

Along with the bunny, there was a string of new solar lights for the back porch.  Sarah hung them up when she was here and they are perfect.  It looks like there is a party at my house.

I'm still on the hunt for a few solar LED landscape lights but so far I haven't found any that I love.

The doctor said that I could resume normal activity, including walking.  I thought that I'd need to build up the number of steps once again, but I'm happy to discover that I could pick up pretty much where I left off.

Has anyone else read recently that older people should aim for 6000 - 8000 steps per day as opposed to 10,000 steps?  That seems to me like a much more attainable goal.

1 comment:

Angie said...

What an adorable addition to your garden!