Friday, February 9, 2024

Blip

 


Above is my hospital room for the past night and day.  In what I hope was just a blip on the recovery road, I developed blood clots in my left leg.

It could have been from the earlier hospitalization and rehab, could have been from having Covid.  I had an overnight IV with a heparin drip and came home this afternoon with medication.

My hospital has a step down unit, where I was.  Not even in the main hospital.  It was a pretty quiet place and I was grateful for that.  

So, fingers crossed, that I'll take my three month's worth of medication and this will just be a memory.



2 comments:

Joanne S said...

Whoa....so GLAD they caught it before they traveled.......
Your care givers are excellent!!!!!!!

My son has taken the car out for a ride- he gets a"trapped" feeling gif in the house too long.
I suggested he visit his sister on his way out to back- check on her sick cat.
He'll bring me something to eat- with finch fries.

Diana said...

How did I miss this? I'm so glad the later posts are happier ones.