Saturday, March 18, 2023

Not My Chair


This afternoon Winnie and Sarah went chair shopping for me at a higher-end resale store.  They did find this chair, with ottoman, in the style I like.

The upholstery, although it looks kind of gray in the picture, is actually a pale sage green with tiny pink tufts.  And the price was $899, which is a lot for a resale chair in a color that isn't quite right.

Not my chair.  There will be another day.

The SEC teams are doing well in the NCAA tournament.  I'd normally not root for Arkansas, but when they are playing the #1 seeded Kansas, I'll make an exception.  And I'd normally not root for Tennessee, but when they are playing Duke, I'll really make an exception.

I think most people in the Kentucky are happy to see Duke go home.  We have a long memory.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

Nice chair but not for that money. I am also very very picky about my chairs. I like to rest my head.
right now...we have ZERO of them. Just two sofas. And they are beat to hell.
the ones I want are very very expensive also....Crate and Barrel. With Slipcovers.
each of these OLD ONES have three different slipcovers.
Navy, Cranberry and White. to change with the seasons.....before...now it's too much trouble.