Saturday, August 13, 2022

More Blocks

 


The past four Moda Blockheads 4 blocks.  If you can't imagine how all these blocks can possibly all work out together, I'm with you.  I feel like I'm traveling on faith.

But now I just took a picture of my design wall, with the blocks in no particular order.  And I can see the possibility.

And so, we'll see.  Really, though, it doesn't matter, the point for me was trying different techniques and learning to be more precise in my piecing.  I'm using fabrics that have been laying around, except for the white, so it's not like I'm using precious fabrics.  I've learned about different designers and their thinking processes. 

So, my project has already done what it was supposed to do.  There is about a month to go.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

I am enchanted with the star block in the upper right of first image.
No Ocean and no Lobster Roll. August is way too crowded with people from AWAY...
Unmasked .......
the grocery store is bad enough. they buy so much booze.