Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Eight Bags

 


At a local quilt shop I found a wonderful Lori Holt panel for making zippered bags.  Pretty Lori Holt matching zippers sold separately.  Add your own lining fabric and batting.

I watched Lori's excellent tutorial and set about making bags.  They are as pretty as I hoped.  Eight bags later, I can make them fairly  quickly.

It's a good thing I'm getting good at them because I ordered another panel and more zippers.  My quilt shop had sold out of them, the clerk said that things like this sell out quickly.  I found more on etsy. 

I have hopes of making this other set, then moving on to sewing a few more with my own fabric.  The goose is beginning to fatten up, you all.  One of my goals for this year was to have hand made things ready for Christmas giving. 

No comments: