Thursday, June 2, 2022

Second Pillow Cover

 


Second pillow cover for the church foyer.  Same fabrics, different Moda blockheads design.  There are more fabric scraps left, I'm thinking of a communion table cover.

And I'm thinking of the new Graeter's flavor of the month - banana chocolate chip.  After stable AC1 blood work yesterday, I'm going to try some.  

I was a little anxious about the test because ever since the beginning of the year my exercising has been terrible.  Until now, with longer days and the garden needing something every day, my mood has improved and my steps have picked up.  There was a lovely rain shower this morning so I won't spread that last bag of mulch today.

Just to clarify - not the last bag of mulch for the year, just the last bag until I go back to the storeI need more potting soil too.

One of the year's subgoals was to get Miracle Grow poting soil - that stuff produces wonderful results.

No comments: