Sunday, April 24, 2022

Seeing the Rhythm

 


The blocks go on, and I'm starting to see the rhythm.  The latest one, right side, bottom - I wasn't happy with my fabric choices but when I see it with the other block, it fits.

Who knows if I will have enough fabric for all the blocks.  I'll just keep pulling fabrics out of my stack and hope for the best.  Perhaps the bottom left block will be the center block.  Or maybe I will redo it and add some white.

The days go on and the Reds keep losing.  This isn't good, or fun.  I saw a picture of some fans at the game with paper bags on their heads.  The bags said "Bob, sell the team."  An usher asked the fans to remove the bags.  The back story is that the team traded or released some of better players rather than pay their salaries.

I am enjoying watching the plants sprouting in their little peat pots on my window sill.  Today they will move out to the porch, although they will need to come inside a couple of cold nights this week.

 

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

Possible to remove the outer band of squares and then add lighter colors and then use those strips to make another block or two? Waste Not.